The DataStax Astra REST API allows you to perform standard CRUD operations on your data using a simple, cross-language interface.
If you haven't already, create a databasedatabase - A group of distributed instances for storing data. Each paid Astra database has at least three instances. using DataStax Astra.
We'll show you how to:
- Generate an authorization token
- Create a table in your keyspace
- Add rows to your table
- Retrieve rows from your table
- Update rows in your table
- Delete rows in your table
To view the API Reference, see DataStax Astra Data API.
Updated 25 days ago
Generate an authorization token to use for connecting to your database.
|Generating an authorization token|